sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

I'm here

It's been forever, I know. And I also know that probably nobody even knows about this blog. The last comments I got were from these crazy Japanese dudes, probably spammers - but I'm guessing here, I don't know a thing in Japanese and I was too lazy to use Google translator.

Last year I took an important teaching course. Now I hold a CELTA - Certificate of English Language Teaching for Adults. Which means that I'm a Cambridge certified English as a Foreign Language teacher and can teach anywhere in the world. It is a big deal in my field and I'm certainly proud of it. In my last CELTA writing assignment I said that one of the things I'd do to keep practicing was to write in this blog more often. As you can see, I haven't done that. Until tonight, when I was insomniac and couldn't stand stay in bed any longer.

So here I am. This is my comeback.

Um comentário:

Dri disse...

I truly think your comeback should be everlasting.
(You see, I've embraced my craziness. Why am I saying that? Because there some words (a lot of the, actually) that always make me sing some songs (a lot of them, as well) every time I say them out loud. Everlasting is one of these words - I've been singing

"Open up your eyes
Then you'll realize
Here I stand with my
Everlasting love"

nonstop ever since I wrote the word above!