quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2008

Why my way?

That's simple: because my way is soooo much better. At least better for me, and that's what all the world is about, isn't it? Me. No? Ok, at least I've tried. But you must agree with me in one point: my world is important to me as your world is important to you and so on. I mean, we're not just anthopocentric: we are ourselves-centric. Camilacentric (that's me). Felipecentric (my dear friend who's been following the great creation of this blog). Youcentric. We all do things our own ways - no matter how demanding your boss is or how much you wimp out and don't do what you want to do: we choose what is best to us, not to our neighbors, co-workers, bus drivers or human kind in general. The biggest problem of it is that the screenwriters of our lives - which you can call God or Bhudda or Master Yoda - usually DON'T choose the ending we want to most of the shitu... situations we go through. 'Cause that's how it works: we choose what we want to do, we take the necessary action and TA DA! Nothing goes the way it was planned in your head. Yeah, I know, that's unfair. But that what's life's supposed to be: unfair.

That's why I've decided to start up this blog. Not only to practise my English and have my foreign friends reading it, but also because here I am the boss. I choose the endings I want to the stories that happen with me. Here you'll find everything that should've been. That would've been if life was less of a bitch and more of a grandma with a plate of warm home-made cookies and a cozy smile. Or less of a bitch and more of Matt Damon or Gael García Bernál naked holding a bottle of whipped cream. And a cozy smile. Life would be better these ways, right? Well, from now on, my life, at least on my mind and here, will be much better too. And I'll do all the endings my way.

4 comentários:

Sami disse...

Haha. You do that. Just be sure to put the true ending as well... So as for us, ur religous readers, can compare.Because lets face it- we all gotta be real sometimes. Sigh.

~Spaz~

Camila disse...

Spaz, this is something I haven't decided yet. I'll probably write both endings, but in some stories I'll just summarize the real ending. I'm already toooo much real in my real life, here I want to dream as much as I can, hehe. But be sure at least a brief real story will be here. :-)

MG disse...

"if life was less of a bitch and more of a grandma with a plate of warm home-made cookies and a cozy smile."

That's a great metaphor Cami! You're a natural comic writer.

Camila disse...

MG, your compliment reaaally flattered me! Thanks thanks! Actually I believe I have a good sense of humour and this is reflected on my writing. I wouldn't call myself a writer...